Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lazy day...

Today has been a very lazy day.. Landon is sleeping much better at night, but this morning when I got up.. I lazy fed him in bed, then proceeded to fall asleep with him for the next hour.  I've spent most of the day talking/singing to him and watching him smile.  Yesterday I took lots&lots of photos of him...




I may be a bit bias, but he is seriously the cutest baby I have ever seen in my entire life.  I love his expressions, his noises, his cute little hands and feet.  He has the sweetest face I have ever seen.  He's currently napping in his swing next to me.. before he fell asleep he was sucking on his duck Wubbanub that we so nicely named Roger.. and he was holding onto his head and wings... cutest. thing. ever.  I love seeing him do new things.  I wish he enjoyed tummy time a bit more.. he hasn't rolled over yet.  He starts to panic and cry when we put him on his tummy.. and I know it's good for him to learn things like rolling over, but it breaks my heart that he hates tummy time so much! I can't just sit there and let him cry when I know he's uncomfortable, so I flip him back over.  Oops, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment