Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting so big!



I can't get over the fact that this little guy is already in his 3-6month clothes.  I'm going to have to go through his drawers and put away anything smaller.  It's exciting because he's fitting into new things, but sad because well.. he's getting so big!  I went to put on a pair of his footie jammies the other night that were a size 0-3month and they were too short!  I wanted to cry.  In 4 days he will be 3 months.. it's ridiculous how fast time as been flying by.  I should start planning his 1st Birthday party at the rate time is going! 

My sister gave me this Chicco walker before Landon was born.  A couple nights ago, I was putting clothes away and thought to myself, "hey, let me try this out with him!"  He loved it!  His little legs can't touch the floor yet, but he was having a lot of fun just banging on the buttons and making the lights flash & music play!  We brought it downstairs now and his daddy loves pushing him in it.  It's so funny watching it!

Landon & I will be taking our first road trip together tomorrow.  We are heading up to my parents house in Jersey.  He's very excited to see his grandmom&grandpop, his Aunt Erica, and his cousin Becca. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment