Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Introduction


So let me start my blog out by introducing my son, Landon.  Landon was born on November 9th, 2011 at 10:06am.  He was a 7lb 8oz, 20" long, perfect baby boy.  I was a week over due and he made a very fast appearance into this world once he decided he had enough in there!  My husband, Jordan, and I couldn't have been more in love with such a tiny little being.. and as each day goes on, we just grow to love him more and more!  He is perfect.




Just 5 days old, on his way to his first check-up




His daddy and his doggy, Audrey, love him very much.


I have two very, very handsome men in my life. <3






I can't believe the difference just a month makes!


Landon is almost 3 months old.  I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!  At his 2 month appointment, he was already up to 11lbs 12oz and he was 24" long! My little guy is getting so big.  Before we know it we are going to be celebrating his 1 year birthday.  As excited as I am for the future, I wish it would slow down just a bit!

 
He loves to smile! His smile could melt anyone's heart.

He also loves to kick on his activity mat and LOVES bath time!


Most of my posts won't be so picture heavy, but I just needed to document the last few months.. and besides, who doesn't love looking at a ridiculously adorable baby??

No comments:

Post a Comment